The application form is available until October 6th.
Please, read all the information below carefully before filling the form.
How to apply
- All the applicants must submit an abstract to present their research during the poster sessions;
- The registration period is from September 26th to October 6th.
Selection of applicants
Attendance is limited to 50 places and application is required;
Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria.
- Complete Postdoctoral’s Degree;
- Incomplete Postdoctoral’s Degree;
- Complete Doctoral’s Degree;
- Incomplete Doctoral’s Degree;
- User of Mass Spectrometry Laboratory (LNBio);
- Number of published or accepted manuscripts;
- Complete/Incomplete Masters’ or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the field.
Confirmation and payment
- All the selected applicants will receive an e-mail with the payment procedure;
- The IX Proteomics Workshop registration fee is mandatory for all selected participants. Please, see the ratings below.
Undergraduate students; Technicians, Masters, PhD….….…..R$ 200,00
Post-doc in progress, post-doc degree and professionals……R$ 300,00
The registration will be from September 26th to October 6th. The registration will only be concluded after the fee payment according to your category.
All selected participants will receive further payment instructions by e-mail. Payments will be received until October 27th.
Cancellation and refunds
Any changes and cancellations must be pre-notified in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees will be refunded (50% of the amount paid) for cancellations made on or before November 5th, 2019. Cancellations made after this date are not refundable. Refunds will be made by credit card or bank transfer, depending on the original payment method.
The remaining places will be offered to the following applicants in the selection list.